Our swing exposes your child to the kinds of inputs that are necessary for the vestibular system to be trained in order to understand the environment. This is a learning experience for your child’s senses, and will make them feel more grounded, and eventually help them walk, run, and perform other actions. The sensory swing stimulates the body and mind, exposing your child to all kinds of sensory inputs that are not only pleasant but also help train the sense of proprioception.
– Best suited for children with SPD, Autism, and Asperger.
– Results in a calming effect.
– Enables your child to be exposed to the kinds of input necessary to train the vestibular system.
– Exposes your child to many different sensory inputs and activities.
– Find an open area
– Drill a hole up into the ceiling and through the stud (or support beam).
– Screw the bolt into the hole.
– Attach the swing.
*The eye bolt should be able to hold your child’s weight and fit your ceiling. The eye bolt is not included in the package. Don’t forget to buy the eyebolt hook that can carry your child’s weight.
InYard waives any responsibility for the misuse and inadequate installation of this product. The user assumes responsibility for any injuries received due to use, misuse, mishandling or the improper installation of the product and waives any responsibilities of InYard. InYard will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this product.
- MUST HAVE FOR EVERY SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD – If your child is on the Autistic Spectrum, has a Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), an Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) or anxiety, this is the one product you must have in your home.
- AMAZING THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS – InYard’s sensory swing helps to calm and regulate behavior as well as to improve balance, spatial awareness, and proper postural control/positioning. The sensory swing helps reduce anxiety. It gives appropriate vestibular input, head/neck control, and increased attention to task.
- EXTRA STRETCHY & EXTRA DURABLE – InYard’s Therapy Swing is made of special fabric that allows it to be extra stretchy and soft while maintaining its superior strength.
- TRUSTED BY OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS – Since its debut two years ago, InYard’s Cuddle Swing became a must-have item in many OT clinics and autistic schools. Some of our clients even describe this swing as a “LIFE SAVER” for those with special needs.
- GREAT FOR INDOORS & OUTDOORS – Whether you have a house with a yard in the suburbs or a small apartment with no outdoor space to call your own, this swing will fit your needs. EASY INSTALLATION – Just follow the simple instructions you receive from us, and the installation process will be a no-brainer. Setup completed inside your house or in the garden in less than 5 minutes.