Pack of 2 oral motor sensory chews for kids who like to bite, chew and mouth for sensory feedback and relief. Help them stop chewing their jumpers, cuffs, hands, pencil tops or anything else they mouth. Tactile with good bite resistance and raised ridges and dimples for extra interest and feedback. Discreet disc shape is age appropriate for older children whilst younger ones will find it easy to handle. Each chewy comes with a detachable safety lanyards so can be worn safely as a necklace. CAUTION – whilst Chewbuddy’s have great bite resistance they are not indestructible and should be checked regularly and replaced at the first signed of wear. Aggressive chewers – more aggressive chewers are recommended to try of Chewbuddy Super. Made in the UK. Formulated from medical grade materials. Colourants FDA approved. Class 1 Device as regulated by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) CE approved. Chewbuddy is a registered trademark.
- Pack of 2 textured sensory chews for Autism and special needs.
- Disc shape measures 5cm in diameter and comes with a lanyard with safety release clasp
- A safe alternative to chewing on fingers, cuffs, pencils & toys.
- Made in the UK from FDA approved medical grade material.
- Designed for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input