I have had a love affair with the idea of being organized for years, I love planners, I love the way they feel, the way they make me feel ready to take on the day, the way I feel like I can handle it all because I have a place to keep track of everything. Then, I became a special needs mom. The regular planners that one can purchase at any cute boutique or office store just don’t fulfill the extensive amount of information I now need to keep track of. Let me tell you a secret though, I found the Best Planner for Special Needs Moms.
It’s called the Glory Days Planner and it was designed by a fellow special needs mom, Amanda. Amanda has a beautiful daughter named, Aurora, who like my Cedar, has a little something extra that surprised her family at birth. Amanda found herself a bit overwhelmed with all of the information that she now had to track, more doctors appointments than ever before, therapies, daily tasks, and that is only for one of her now 3 children. You can see her story here
Hoping to one day provide a business for her daughter and to also meet the needs of so many special needs parents coming after her, Amanda has designed a product that has been so needed and missing for so long. Checking off each of those therapy boxes and keeping tabs on weekly goals is a huge help to all mamas.
So what is included in this planner that makes it so special?
- Dateless Design
- 2020/2021 full calendar overviews
- Thick, pure white paper
- Space for schedule, to-do, and a section for notes / meal plan
- Daily self-care check in, appointments and therapy reminder boxes
- One day per page + shared weekend pages
- Weekly two page therapy tracking pages
- Full month views
- Monthly intention setting and goal tracking sheets
- Medications, supplements and Doctors note pages in front
- 8 notes pages in the back
- Hourly schedule from 6am to 10pm
- 1 page sharing “how to use your planner”
- Quotes of encouragement from parents on every page
- Simple light blue color throughout
- Gold, sturdy wire-o binding
- Hard cover with gold foil details
- Protective gold corners
- Gold foil monthly stickers
- Sturdy tabs
I’m here to say that this is a product that you need, there isn’t another quite like it and I am happy to also help support Amanda and her beautiful daughter, Rory as they help so many other mamas navigate the road as a special needs parent.