1. It is ideal for people trying to quit nail biting, smoking, leg shaking and other types of attention disorder issues.
2. Great For Anxiety, Focusing, ADHD, Autism, Quitting Bad Habits, Staying Awake.
3. Simply flick and spin your problems away!
1. Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely with practice, spinners can be spun using one hand only using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning.
2. These are perfect pocket pieces for people wanting something small, simple, discrete and fun-also effective for focus, stress relief and deep thought.
1. If the spinner makes abnormal noise, try using a screwdriver to tighten the screws.
2. Please clean the bearing with alcohol regularly in case of dust which can affect the normal work of the bearing.
3. Keep stay away from water and dust
Package includes: 1 x Spinner + 1 x Spare bearing + 1 x Screwdriver
- Titanium Alloy Material: Made of premium TC4 Titanium, Durable, Unbreakable, High hardness, Smooth Surface, Anti-oxidation, Non-Toxic and Corrosion Resistant. It is smooth to touch and designed for long term usage. It is built to last.
- 5-7 Mins Spins Silent Spins: Can last up to 7 minutes in hand or on a Table Top! Stainless steel bearings minimum resistance, ensure stable, high speed and long time spins. Ultra silent, no worry about disturb others or annoyed by noise.
- Compact Easy Carry: Smooth surface finishing and comfort hand feeling, perfect small size for pocket carry everyday, everywhere, play with one hand even one finger. Fit for both adult and kids.
- Removable Design and Gift Spare Bearing for Replacement: The bearing is removable and easy to maintain. Each spinners come with a replacement bearing and screwdriver for backup and feature upgrade. No sharp edges, CNC technology cuts round corners, protect your finger from hurting.
- Gift Idea: Premium material with special package make it perfect send to your friends as a gift. Great for Relieving Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Stress, Quitting Bad Habits, Staying awake on long car drives.