This high-performance spinner is injection moulded from ABS plastic, resulting in a better finish, higher strength, and superior shatter resistance; especially when compared to 3D printed fragile spinners.
The high-performance of second generation hybrid ceramic bearing in the centre allows for 2-5 minute spins, and glides effortlessly in your hands. Booth Your Creativity: The Unicorn spinner can help relieve stress, anxiety, ADHD, autism, nail biting, and fidgeting. It can also help improve your focus so you can relax and concentrate; even while you’re trying to quit smoking.
Strong Caps: For a better grip, we designed special caps which help you hold the spinner much better. The bearings and the caps are strong, durable and won’t fall away. The frame is also made of drop-resistant material in case you drop it.
How to Use
Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely with practice spinners can be spun using one hand only using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning.
Size: Diameter – 3.5in
- ULTRA FAST, GREAT MINDLESS FUN The central bearing is in fine quality which ages like a fine wine, getting smoother and faster.
- REDUCE STRESS, KILL BAD HABITS Great hand spinners fidget toy for spinners, Anxiety, Focusing, ADHD, Autism, Quitting Bad Habits, Staying Awake, Ideal for people trying to quite nail biting, smoking, leg shaking and all type of attention disorder issues. Ergonomic curved shape design for hand comfort and long term usage. Simply flick and spin for hours with one or two hands!
- IN HIGH QUALITY WITH SPEEDY SPIN 7-High Speed Ball in the centre to ensure the smoothest rotation and consistency. 3 Steel 608 counterweight bearing weights to increase centripetal force and spin time.
- REMOVABLE CENTRAL HOLDING CAP No Repair, Oil, Maintenance needed! Use it right out of box, or take them off and grip the bearing directly.
- HOW TO USEHold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely with practice, spinners can be spun using one hand only using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning