Bascinet helmet with klappvisor (also known as Pig Face or Hund Skull) was a successor of Great Helm it had improved breathing abilities and most significantly – curved shapes to reduce impact from the blows. This helmet was used by noble and wealthy knights in German, Italian and most Central European armies in Late Medieval and Early Renaissance era. Today the Pig Face helmet is especially popular amongst live-action role players (LARP) and in stage plays or medieval re-enactment. This helmet is a good value for your money. A dream gift for any boy. Please check my feedback and see by yourselves how pleased are my customers and their children. The item is better than it’s picture. Children will really love it and even adults adore it’s authenticity.
- The visor (face plate) pivots up and down.
- Fully wearable. Fits most kids of age 5-16 years old (and some adults too) with head circumference of 21-22.5 in (53-57 cm)
- Special hand coloring technique makes it look like made of real and aged metal.
- Made of semisoft thick and quality polyurethane – that means unbreakable.
- Quality helmet made in EU.