Crayon rocks help strengthen the muscles used to support the tripod grip for efficient handwriting and motor coordination improvements. Since a child’s first writing tool is usually a crayon, that crayon should be one that encourages him or her to use thumb, first and second fingers in a tripod grip. This is what makes Crayon Rocks a wonderful tool for fine motor development. We wanted a colouring tool that students with grip strength problems and disorders effecting fine motor control could use AND enjoy. Children with cerebral palsy, autism, developmental delays and various forms of learning disabilities have tested Crayon Rocks in the classroom. Parents and teachers of special needs students often tell us how much their children love them. Made in rural America by with locally sourced, eco-friendly materials. WARNING: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3. Use with appropriate supervision.
- Crayon rocks help strengthen the muscles used to support the tripod grip for efficient handwriting
- Amazing learn to write crayons
- Small size suits little hands perfectly, long lasting.
- Non-toxic, all natural soy wax crayons in 8 colours: red, green, blue, egg yolk yellow, black, brown, orange, purple in a cotton muslin bag.
- Allows small fingers to color easily in large, wide strokes. Crayon size is 3.2 x 1.9 cm (Images may appear larger) Long lasting and durable. Although appearing smaller, volume is actually greater than major brand stick crayons. Size was carefully selected for the hands of young children!